Sunday, September 7, 2008

What a baby shower looks like for the 4th child...


This is the last pregnancy profile shot I'll be getting before I go into the hospital this coming Thursday at 6:00a.m.
Today my small group from church threw me a baby shower (or a "baby wash" as my friend's 4 yr old daughter called it). Since this is our 4th baby and our 3rd girl, I insisted on consumable items only (i.e. diapers, wipes, creams, soap, etc.). My goodness, did they ever deliver!


Stacked here are the diapers and wipes that should keep our little baby girl clean and dry for MONTHS to come! What a blessing!


Martha (Nana) was the only one who broke the rules and bought non-consumables (she's the grandmother, what do you expect?!). Draped over the changing table and the crib railing are some new cute newborn outfits, pjs for mommy, and burp clothes with decoratively sewn pink ribbons.

I would say that we are WELL prepared for this baby to arrive! Now if I could just get around to packing a bag for the hospital...

No comments: