Friday, August 31, 2007

Two good political articles

In case you haven't noticed by now, Mindy and I have been tracking Mike Huckabee's Presidential campaign. Mindy and I met Mike a month or two ago in Plano and have been following him since. I have some definite views on the relationship between politics and Christianity (which is a very complicated relationship, with a long history, fraught with danger). And perhaps it is a bit incautious of me to blog about a presidential candidate since I am a minister of the gospel, and therefore not a partisan. But what the heck. Presidential politics has always been in my blood. Here are two good articles about Huckabee. Whether you are interested in him or another candidate, enjoy...

"Huckabee Hits a Chord", Washington Post, here
"Huckabee Charming, Funny in Sit-down Chat", Des Moines Register, here.

No comments: