Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vacation 2009 in pictures - part I

I've nearly given up blogging because it seems to take up so much time, but I thought I'd make a review of our vacation very easy on myself by simply posting pictures and then writing a short caption underneath each one. Pictures are a more interesting way to sum up a vacation than to simply write, "we went here...blah blah blah blah...then there...blah blah blah blah...and this happened, and that happened, and we saw so-n-so, blah blah blah..." We really did have a great time... Anyway, here are the pics:

Here is Paw Paw (my mom) so happy to have her grandkids with her!

After three 500mile drive days in our packed out minivan, Mary Grace was probably the happiest to get out of the confines of the carseat, sleep completely prostrate, and bounce around in the exersaucer.

The day after we got to PA, my sister came over with her two boys (Luke and Elijah) to play. This is Luke in the middle of saying, "Cheese!"

As you can see, Hannah slept hard after the long trip and I didn't have the energy to even brush her hair.

Luke and Mary Grace.

My kids in rapt attention as Aunt Melanie reads them a book.


Christopher and Mommy happy to begin our vacation OUTSIDE of the van!

No comments: