Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vacation 2009 - part IV - visits with Pap

One day I brought the kids over to my dad's dojang to hang out. There were no classes going on at the time, so we had the whole gym to ourselves and the kids could run around. And run around they did!

Hannah running past what Christopher thought were, "enormous pencils!"

Pap showing Christopher how it's done.

Christopher just doesn't get it...

Pap showing Christopher how to use the nunchucks. Christopher just liked to say the word, "nunchucks".

The last Sunday that we were in PA, we went over to my dad's house (Pap) for a cook-out on the back deck. Pictured here are Alie & Brandon, my dad, Mr. Vu, and Sharon.

Alie and Brandon.


My dad, Mr. Vu and Sharon.


Uncle Brandon teaching Christopher how to play horseshoes.


Brandon, Melanie, Luke and Tim.


Hannah and Mary Grace playing on the deck.


Molly, finding a safe place to sit and watch horseshoes.


Elijah taking a turn on the John Deere tractor.

No comments: